Preparation time: 5 mints
Cooking time: 15 – 20 mints
2 cup finely chopped or grated cabbage
½ cup gram flour or all-purpose flour
½ tsp turmeric powder
1 tsp chilli powder
1 tsp cumin and coriander powder
1 tsp salt
1 tsp all spice mix
oil to shallow fry
- Combine cabbage, turmeric, chilli powder, all spice mix, cumin and coriander powder along with salt in a large bowl. Let it marinate for 6-7 hours.
- Once marinated add gram flour and mix it well until all cabbage get flour coating. Add more flour if required.
- Heat a griddle on high heat and add some oil to it to coat the bottom.
- Add 1/4 of the cabbage mixture to the griddle, pressing it out into a 2 to 3 inch pancake.
- Let it cook until the edges are brown or around 2-3 minutes.
- Now, flip it over and let it cook for 2 minutes.
- Serve it hot with tomato ketchup.
Feel free to use any vegetable you like, to make this dish more interesting…