4 baking potatoes
1 tbsp oil
1 can baked beans (400 grm)
home made coleslaw
- Scrub the potatoes and prick in several places with a fork.
- Place in a microwave bag and microwave it for 15 minutes on high.
- Pre heat oven to 200C/180C.
- Cook the potatoes until tender (you may need a more or less time depending on the size of your potatoes and your microwave).
- Once potatoes are done put a few drops of oil over each one and rub it all over the skin.
- After that, rub in some salt and pepper – salt will draw out the moisture from the skin and, together with the oil, provide more crunchiness.
- Now place the potatoes straight on to the centre shelf of the oven and let them bake for 30 minutes, or until the skins are really crisp.
- Serve immediately because, after you remove jacket potatoes from the oven, they lose their crispness very quickly.
- Split open the potatoes and spoon in the beans.
- Take some coleslaw with it.
- Serve immediately.
Cold days require comfort food, give yours a health boost with home made coleslaw…