Preparation time: 5 mints
Serves – 2
½ cup thinly sliced red cabbage
½ cup thinly sliced carrot
½ cup thinly sliced onion
2 tbsp greek yogurt (curd)
1½ tbsp mayonnaise
1 tspn lemon juice
salt to taste
pepper to taste
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Mix it well.
- Best served chilled.
Will keep in the fridge for up to 3 days…
Preparation time: 15 mints
Cooking time: 30 mints
¾cup rice flour
2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
½ cup brown sugar
½ tsp baking soda (I have used eno fruit salt)
1 small egg (optional)
2 ½ tbsp oil
½ cup water
½ tspn vinegar
1 tspn butterscotch essence
¼ cup milk chocolate sauce
- Preheat your oven to 175°C. Place oven rack in center of oven.
- In a large mixing bowl add rice flour, coco powder, salt, sugar, baking soda. Mix it well.
- Now, add all wet ingredients and mix it well.
- Lightly grease pan ( I have used 4.5 inch round pan) and pour the mixture in it.
- Place it in oven and let it bake for 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Remove the cake from oven and let it cool around 30 minutes.
- Now pour chocolate sauce over the cake. Leave it for 5 minutes and enjoy…
To make this a regular cake replace rice flour with plain flour and to make this cake eggfree just don’t use egg….