Preparation time: 5 – 10 mints
Serves – 4
8 ready made rasgullas
4 big scoops vanilla ice cream
½ cup milk
¼ tsp chat masala
¼ tsp cardamom powder
1 tbsp thinly sliced nuts
4-5 strains of saffron
- Take 4 scoop ice cream in a microwave proof bowl.
- Microwave ice cream for 30 seconds on high temperature.
- Now take it out and whisk it till smooth now add milk, chat masala, cardamom powder, saffron and thinly sliced nuts into it.
- Mix it well.
- Now squeeze out excess sugar syrup from rasgullas and add it to ice cream mixture.
- Just shake the bowl slightly so that all rasgullas are well covered in ice cream mixture.
- Now refrigerate it for 1-2 hours and enjoy it chilled….
Rasmalai is of Bengali origin and mainly consumed in Bangladesh, India and Pakistan.