Preparation time: 10 mints
Cooking time: 10 mints
Makes – 8 pieces
1 cup wheat flour
¾ cup gram flour
1 cup finely chopped methi (fenugreek)
½ tsp turmeric powder
1 tsp chilli powder
1 tsp cumin and coriander powder
1 tsp salt
1 tsp jaggery
¾ cup yogurt
oil to cook
- Combine the wheat flour, besan and the remaining ingredients in a bowl, mix well and knead into a soft dough. Use extra water if needed.
- Keep it aside for 20-30 minutes.
- Now divide the dough in to 8 equal portion and roll out each portion into a circle.
- Preheat a pan on medium heat and cook each portion both side using 1 tea-spoon oil till golden brown spots appear.
- Serve it with yogurt raita or ghee jaggery.
Kids love this dish and Fenugreek health benefits are multitude.