Preparation time: 5-10 mints
Cooking time: 30-35 mints
1 cup plain flour
2 tbsp corn flour
1 cup shreded carrot
1 cup chopped walnut
1/4 cup raisins
3/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup melted butter
1/4 cup yogurt
1 tsp cinemon powder
1 tsp all spice mix
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/8 tsp salt
1/2 cup hot water
- Preheat your oven to 180°C. Place oven rack in center of oven.
- In a large mixing bowl add plain flour, corn flour, cinemon powder, all spice powder, salt, sugar, baking powder and baking soda. Mix it well.
- Now, add all wet ingredients and mix it well.
- Add carrot, walnut and raisins and give it a stir.
- Lightly butter your cake pan and pour the mixture in it.
- Place it in oven and let it bake for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Remove the cake from oven and let it cool and enjoy…
Any eggless cake that over-does the leavening agent in an attempt to get a light fluffy cake, usually just end up tasting like baking soda.