Preparation time: 5-10 mints
Cooking time: 10-15 mints
250 grms spaghetti ( use any noodles you want)
1 cup thinly sliced onion
1 cup thinly sliced cabbage
1 cup thinly sliced mix capsicum
1 tbsp thinly sliced ginger
1/4 cup chopped spring onion
1 tsp salt
1 tbsp oil
Water to boil noodles
2 tbsp soya sauce
1 tbsp vinegar
1 tbsp chocolate spread or sauce
1 tsp peanut butter
1 tbsp sugar
1 tsp hot chilli sauce
- Heat water in a large pan, add noodles and salt and let it boil for 5-7 minutes or until its done. Follow packet instructions.
- While its cooking, heat oil in a non stick pan, add ginger and onion to it. Let it cook for 2-3 minutes. Now add cabbage, capsicum and salt, let it cook for 5-7 minutes.
- Meanwhile to prepare sauce, mix all sauce ingredient and microwave it for 30 seconds on high heat. Mix it well.
- Once noodles are done run it through cold water and add it in vegetable mix, also add prepared sauce to it and give it a stir.
- Let it cook for 4-5 minutes until noodles are covered with sauce.
- Serve it hot.
Instead of vinegar you can also use lemon. If you don’t have chocolate sauce then add any jam, it will give a distinctive sweet flavour to your sauce.