100 grm good white chocolate bar
1 tbsp roughly chopped hazelnut
2 tsp chopped raisins
1 tsp butter
1/4 tsp chat masala
1/4 tsp cinnamon
- Place chopped hazelnut on a microwave proof plat and spread it. Sprinkle chaat masala on it and microwave it for 2 minutes on high heat. Keep it aside.
- Take white chocolate in a microwave proof bowl, place it into microwave on high hit for 30 seconds. Stir it and place it back into microwave for another 30 seconds on high heat. Follow the same until chocolate is completely melted.
- Now add 3 tspn hazelnuts to chocolate along with cinnamon and butter. Mix it well.
- Take a table-spoon of mixture and pour it on plastic covered plate, garnish it with remaining hazelnuts and raisins. Follow the same for the rest chocolate mixture.
- Now place the tray in freezer for 15 minutes and enjoy.
Butter is optional in this recipe. I feel it gives shine to chocolate that is the reason I have used it.